Discussion Marvel HQ is launching on 20th January replacing Disney XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because they are not use to getting shows in good quality. And you're beloved kids prefers to watch Chotte Bheem's over Marvel's show.

It's your view , not kids . Think as a kid when you were watching cartoons , do you remember you shut down b/w CRT TV because it wasn't colours??

Those kids who don't know how to count money / time , will think of HD ??
And yes kids love chota Bheem over marvel because it relates to them .they can remember names of characters , stories of those shows is somehow close to them rather than marvel.

It's your view , not kids . Think as a kid when you were watching cartoons , do you remember you shut down b/w CRT TV because it wasn't colours??

Those kids who don't know how to count money / time , will think of HD ??
And yes kids love chota Bheem over marvel because it relates to them .they can remember names of characters , stories of those shows is somehow close to them rather than marvel.
I never actually watched cartoons in black and white. If I had to I won't have watch anything in black and white.

And by relating kids to Chotta Bheem, did you meant kids are violent racist white supremacist? Cuz all I see Bheem being violent instead of following the path of non violence. Even the main villain, Bheem's archnemesis Kalia is a plus sized African Indian person. Don't even let me start with the vulgar outfits of Bheem's friends Chutki and Raju. Shows like these are so inappropriate to kids.

Arguments over Chhota Bheem or Marvel is ridiculous. Let kids decide what they want to watch. During my childhood we had shows like Johnny Bravo which now will be considered totally inappropriate due to the character and personality of Johnny who is a narcissist and a womanizer. Kids genre has died long back and none of these shows will ever come close to the shows during my childhood. The only good kids show recently was Gravity falls imo. Chhota Bheem, Motu patlu etc have absolutely nothing in them. It's just cheesy and has nothing of value.
@DJ Roy Dont tell me Chhota Bheem is the epitome of a violent show. You clearly haven't seen the old Powerpuff girls! Which had a dark theme to it as well.

Last edited:
I never actually watched cartoons in black and white. If I had to I won't have watch anything in black and white.

And by relating kids to Chotta Bheem, did you meant kids are violent racist white supremacist? Cuz all I see Bheem being violent instead of following the path of non violence. Even the main villain, Bheem's archnemesis Kalia is a plus sized African Indian person. Don't even let me start with the vulgar outfits of Bheem's friends Chutki and Raju. Shows like these are so inappropriate to kids.

Well I can't confirm that . But still you watched it beside the poor visual quality and enjoyed .

And
Again applying pa#@etic logic.
It's upto kids what to watch. How come watching Bheem becomes racist ?? Do kids even know meaning of racist ??

All parents are fool that they let watch their kids Bheem ??

Just because you like marvel cartoon doesnt mean everybody else would.

Arguments over Chhota Bheem or Marvel is ridiculous. Let kids decide what they want to watch. During my childhood we had shows like Johnny Bravo which now will be considered totally inappropriate due to the character and personality of Johnny who is a narcissist and a womanizer. Kids genre has died long back and none of these shows will ever come close to the shows during my childhood. The only good kids show recently was Gravity falls imo. Chhota Bheem, Motu patlu etc have absolutely nothing in them. It's just cheesy and has nothing of value.
@DJ Roy

Exactly . It's kids who would decide what to watch .
Not some amateur marvel fan .

Exactly . It's kids who would decide what to watch .
Not some amateur marvel fan .
Agreed. Now, either way they're forced by broadcasters to watch what they telecast. Times change. This generation of kids will grow up watching cheesier content. But we can't do anything abt that. Some Chhota Bheem episodes like 7-8years back were actually quite decent. Recently it's gone down the drain. Let's wait and see what Marvel HQ does and hope it doesn't end up like Toonami.

Last edited:
Agreed. Now, either way they're forced by broadcasters to watch what they telecast. Times change. This generation of kids will grow up watching cheesier content. But we can't do anything abt that. Some Chhota Bheem episodes like 7-8years back we're actually quite decent. Recently it's gone down the drain. Let's wait and see what Marvel HQ does and hope it doesn't end up like Toonami.
Marvel Hq good name.. HQ means???

high quality {HQ}

Agreed. Now, either way they're forced by broadcasters to watch what they telecast. Times change. This generation of kids will grow up watching cheesier content. But we can't do anything abt that. Some Chhota Bheem episodes like 7-8years back we're actually quite decent. Recently it's gone down the drain. Let's wait and see what Marvel HQ does and hope it doesn't end up like Toonami.

Exactly bro . Nowadays it's kids who decide what to watch and channels has to change according to their preference . Nickelodeon India was quick enough to adapt this change and is now constantly no 1 kids channels . They even dropped ninja hattori , perman once motu Patlu launched

Amateur marvel fan won't understand it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock