Discussion Marvel HQ is launching on 20th January replacing Disney XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can't confirm that . But still you watched it beside the poor visual quality and enjoyed .

And
Again applying pa#@etic logic.
It's upto kids what to watch. How come watching Bheem becomes racist ?? Do kids even know meaning of racist ??

All parents are fool that they let watch their kids Bheem ??

Just because you like marvel cartoon doesnt mean everybody else would.
I grew up watching cartoons like Thomas and friends, Make Way for Noddy, Tom and Jerry, Bob the Builder, Oswald, Pingu, Dora the Explorer etc. which actually taught me good things.

PS I am not a Marvel man.

If you let your kids watch violent content. They will end up being violent as well. You might have realise how easily your kids end up punching each other during a disagreement or an argument. Also calling an African Indian man 'Kaalia' which means a black person isn't cool either. Kids also might call a a fat person as 'Motu' which is making fun of the person and shouldn't be encouraged.

Last edited:
I grew up watching cartoons like Thomas and friends, Make Way for Noddy, Tom and Jerry, Bob the Builder, Oswald, Pingu, Dora the Explorer etc. which actually taught me good things.
PS I am not a Marvel man.

It's individual choice. Who knows maybe at that time there were no/less Indian cartoon shows that's why you had to watch all above shows . And like it .
I also wached just kids program on Sahara one and liked most . But now I like motu Patlu

after the new price tag of TRAI, even famous channels will be in trouble

Fewer people will subscribe and the price is also reduced compared to before. Previously, even if you are not watching the channels or u need these channels still they were getting money from us. For example, I am a Titanium Package subscriber and I am getting all Cartoon Channels, English news channels, some South Indian channels and some other channels from other categories which I don't watch but still as these channels are subscribed in my package they get some money from me. Now after the new rule of TRAI one will subscribe only those channels which are required to him/her and as a result rest of the channels will get nothing. Moreover, for example, previously, Star Sports and Sony ten was charging 60Rs for single channels now these channels are available in 19 Rs. Now suppose for me only Ten 1HD is useful I will only pay for Ten 1HD and rest of the channels from the same provider will get nothing from me

HQ in display/picture generally means High Quality but here in 'Marvel HQ', it refers to Head Quarters. 'Marvel HQ' is already available as a YouTube channel and now they are making it a satellite channel. The channel will contain only Marvel content.

It's kids who decide what to watch and channels has to change according to their preference .
Does this mean they should ruin their brand identity like what Disney Channel is doing? For a company that talks so much about Disney on their social media, the channel itself feels like it’s not even operated by Disney. And they have Hungama for third party shows. If they want to show Doraemon then limit it to 3/4 hours a day and show some Disney things as well as most of the time you can only see them at 12am.

Btw Marvel HQ stands for Marvel Headquarters. It’s their brand for Marvel kid shows.

Marvel Cartoons on Marvel HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock