Avengers Endgame | 26th April, 2019

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 223
  • Views: Views 24,087
Of course there is a clue at the end. The Ant-Man holds the key. I don't want to reveal any further details. But if you were following the Ant-Man series too, you already know what I'm talking about (Read quantum realm :wink:)
Had to watch Wasp.

Of course there is a clue at the end. The Ant-Man holds the key. I don't want to reveal any further details. But if you were following the Ant-Man series too, you already know what I'm talking about (Read quantum realm :wink:)
Bro, I'm aware of that (Quantum realm) and also Captain Marvel having some important role to play.

Experts will find out lots of clues (Easter Eggs) from the trailer. One thing I noticed is, Steve Rogers is in very old costume of/from Captain America Winter Soldier (not to mention, without Infinity War's beard).

Most probably Captain Marvel will rescue Tony (remember Fury paging her at End credits of IW), if not Pepper (theories doing rounds her suitng up)!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock