Master List of Permitted Private Satellite TV Channels as on 30.09.2018

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 6,340
UTV Movies primarly air classic bollywood movies & i saw a screenshot of UTV HD, it was airing "Doodh Ka Karz" at that point. So may be it will cater to that segment. Although Disney is taking all decisions at present about Star behind the curtains , when official takeover happens next year then some rebranding or refocusing of combined channels will take place. Movies OK might be first to be rebranded and i do hope that it is converted into a pure play bollywood channel. Though Channel V was shut down but now they have a youth channel Bindass which is part of new merged family. Nat Geo Music may also start airing mainstream stuff soon or shut down based on viability.

Already due to this takeover, Hulu content is available on HotStar , many movies like Shola Aur Shabnam whose rights are with Star are airing now on UTV Movies while some like Hancock have made its way from UTV Action to Star Gold. With T Series & YRF having exclusive contract with Sony, Zee having cordial relation with Pen/Eros alongwith sister concern Zee Studio, Star Disney combine might enter an agreement with Viacom 18 soon as presently too UTV airs Viacom18 movies post premiere on their parent channels plus Star shares some of its movies with Viacom which r shown on Rishtey Cineplex. Let's see what happens

I am highly dissapointed.
No clearance to:Zee Cinema Punjabi, PTC Music,PTC Punjabi Gold, PTC Simran, PTC Simran HD..

Last edited:
UTV Movies primarly air classic bollywood movies & i saw a screenshot of UTV HD, it was airing "Doodh Ka Karz" at that point. So may be it will cater to that segment. Although Disney is taking all decisions at present about Star behind the curtains , when official takeover happens next year then some rebranding or refocusing of combined channels will take place. Movies OK might be first to be rebranded and i do hope that it is converted into a pure play bollywood channel. Though Channel V was shut down but now they have a youth channel Bindass which is part of new merged family. Nat Geo Music may also start airing mainstream stuff soon or shut down based on viability.

Already due to this takeover, Hulu content is available on HotStar , many movies like Shola Aur Shabnam whose rights are with Star are airing now on UTV Movies while some like Hancock have made its way from UTV Action to Star Gold. With T Series & YRF having exclusive contract with Sony, Zee having cordial relation with Pen/Eros alongwith sister concern Zee Studio, Star Disney combine might enter an agreement with Viacom 18 soon as presently too UTV airs Viacom18 movies post premiere on their parent channels plus Star shares some of its movies with Viacom which r shown on Rishtey Cineplex. Let's see what happens
Nice info 👌

It was using some others channels licence that time for transmission.
No they have own license, got it in July 2017.
Pics-Art-10-17-10-18-43.png

Where is v6 entertainment telugu channel? This channel was tested few months back...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock