DDF Exclusive Met Bapun bro in-person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meeting Bapun Bro right now in-person.🔥🔥

Send your questions!
Why is Bapun brother scared/unwilling to reveal anything about himself so much that he hides his speedtest server location. Only yesterday somewhat he opened up in TS general discussion thread. Also, does he feel DTH/cable tv has any future considering how Digital streaming services are more preferred by the younger generation. I know for now India isn't ready but talking about 10-15 years down the line since in many western countries cord cutting is more prominent than ever and there are many discussion forums just for this subject. What's his take on this?

Why is Bapun brother scared/unwilling to reveal anything about himself so much that he hides his speedtest server location. Only yesterday somewhat he opened up in TS general discussion thread.
Remaining anonymous is actually necessary. Whatever happens in online world should remain here, not spill onto in real life.
Check on Reddit, anonymity is taken pretty seriously there

Bapun Bro is in Mumbai or are you not in Mumbai :unsure:
🤐

Meeting Bapun Bro right now in-person.🔥🔥

Send your questions!
It was nice interacting with you bro. Thanks for showing great interest to meet me. Hopefully i have covered all your questions regarding DDF. I have also noted down all your constructive feedbacks, will see what can be done in coming days. Sorry couldn't continue our meet for longer as it was late night already.
Why is Bapun brother scared/unwilling to reveal anything about himself so much that he hides his speedtest server location.
Not scared but kind of unwilling unless i need to share for a reason. Its a virtual world, if you have lovers, you have people having troubles with you too. I don't want them lurking around me for whatever reason. i share what is needed always.

I also understand you surely want to know me as a person and how i am - that is exactly the reason i have been trying my best to share some of the insiders these days. But i have my limit set for obvious reasons. If destiny allows, some day we will meet surely - especially the team members and esteemed ones who dedicate their time and efforts to keep the site so neat and clean. I will contact from my side if i have the feasibility to meet you. I take responsibilities of various issues which are usually problematic and i don't think if i was a normal member like you i would be restricting myself, and would have shared more basic details like you all do.
Only yesterday somewhat he opened up in TS general discussion thread.
As said, if there is a need i may.
Also, does he feel DTH/cable tv has any future considering how Digital streaming services are more preferred by the younger generation. I know for now India isn't ready but talking about 10-15 years down the line since in many western countries cord cutting is more prominent than ever and there are many discussion forums just for this subject. What's his take on this?
I believe i am doing an AMA (Ask Me Anything) session from yesterday till now. LOL! I will update if anything i have to report in the coming days. I also agree OTT will be the future and eventually people will depend on it more than DTH services. TRAI has already been giving OTT a bonus by raising the tariffs.

I feel this is the first time when one person met another person in our forum:huh::blush2:

Earlier I wanted to meet @Alok Pusti Bro but not able to meet because we need to exchange numbers which is against forum rules that's why I dare not to ask at that time:blush2:

I feel this is the first time when one person met another person in our forum:huh::blush2:

Earlier I wanted to meet @Alok Pusti Bro but not able to meet because we need to exchange numbers which is against forum rules that's why I dare not to ask at that time:blush2:
Why not bro,
If you are in Delhi ( right now or some days ) then together we can plan to see the picture ( movie plan ) some day. 🤩

Is this possible for team members only or any chance for normal members also ?

Why not bro,
If you are in Delhi ( right now or some days ) then together we can plan to see the picture ( movie plan ) some day. 🤩
Yes Bro I live in delhi only. Remember I told you earlier too. I hope you have completed your graduation. My cousin completed his graduation this year only and got distinction.
And Sure Bro Anytime. It will be my pleasure to spend some time with you🙂😍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock