Breaking MIB orders CVR Health to go off air for code violation

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 3,208

Manu

Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: A health channel named CVR Health had telecast a show named ‘healthy nights’ in 2016 that was considered unsuitable for the television audience for which it was asked to go off air for three days with effect from 8-11 September 2018.

In a bid to attract audiences, the channel aired various films songs abundant with scenes that objectified women as well as movie clips that contained lovemaking scenes that were highly obscene and found unsuitable for telecast.
MIB orders CVR Health to go off air for code violation

MUMBAI: A health channel named CVR Health had telecast a show named ‘healthy nights’ in 2016 that was considered unsuitable for the television audience for which it was asked to go off air for three days with effect from 8-11 September 2018.

In a bid to attract audiences, the channel aired various films songs abundant with scenes that objectified women as well as movie clips that contained lovemaking scenes that were highly obscene and found unsuitable for telecast.
MIB orders CVR Health to go off air for code violation

Yes Healthy Night... But its Shows B Grade Clips at 9.30pm

Where family members wakes up and watching tv

It's ironic that MIB finds clothed love making scenes vulgar. Meanwhile they won't take action against channels like Paras which has full frontal n*d*ty. 👏👏👏

I saw few devotional channels (Paras, Aastha Bhajan, Satsang, Arihant etc), where some Sadhus or Babas were sitting on fully naked in front lots of public, & people just listen his Provachan without any objections. :shutup:

I saw few devotional channels (Paras, Aastha Bhajan, Satsang, Arihant etc), where some Sadhus or Babas were sitting on fully naked in front lots of public, & people just listen his Provachan without any objections. :shutup:
It's jain relegion, it's there culture not purposely
CVR channel don't know what to b shown on TV, it's there fault

It's jain relegion, it's there culture not purposely
CVR channel don't know what to b shown on TV, it's there fault
But, it should be also vulgarity according to MIB, while they consider kissing scenes, short dress as a vulgarity. Here situation is fully naked.

I saw this coming. I complained once to bccc.as always they didnt take ay action.
It shows n*d*ty sometimes which is inappropriate and not accepted in india

Healthy Nights equal to Crime Petrol and Savdhan India...only difference is CVR showing some extra dose and Sony & Star showing with high crime dramas..

Why MIB action against CVR Health not for Sony or Star

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock