DDF Exclusive MIB renames Movies OK license to Star Gold 2

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 13,830
Also after renaming,they should stop telecasting the dubbed content 24 hours.
UTV action only shows dubbed contents.
If they want,they could also make separate channel for showing dubbed content.

Movies ok is still going good.It also shows dubbed content but in a limit.

So this star gold 2 would be like Sony max 2 showing bollywood movies only all day

Also after renaming,they should stop telecasting the dubbed content 24 hours.
UTV action only shows dubbed contents.
If they want,they could also make separate channel for showing dubbed content.

Movies ok is still going good.It also shows dubbed content but in a limit.

UTV action and UTV movies show all time dubbed Kannada movies with pathetic stone age picture quality

Currently distribution between Star and Disney(UTV) was merged. Also top management made common for both. Apart from that I think nothing is integrated. Their comes some issues about movie rights if UTV comes under operation of Star India.For example Dangal rights is with Zee Network.But after get premiered UTV channels were allowed to telecast it. Disney is a minor network then. But now they are the bigger ones and a rival of Zee. So I think UTV movies can't telecast such movies untill the rights get expired. In short Star can't just rename UTV channels without solving this.

Maayavan ,Theeran,Dhruva,Deewar man of power are common in star gold and movies ok too.

Sony max has became sony dub max
yes..
and now they keep on showing Sarrainodu & Son of Satyamurthy even more than Sooryavansham

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock