DDF Exclusive MIB renames Movies OK license to Star Gold 2

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 13,852
Yeah... and Movies OK keeps on showing Betting Raja & Jeene Nahi Doonga again and again... it's like their Sooryavansham
How come did you miss Golimaar :biggrin:
Oops!! my mistake😆
I also missed "The Real Jackpot"
Also Ragada
yes..
and they keep on showing Sarrainodu & Son of Satyamurthy even more than Sooryavansham
Of all the movies on Sony Max or Star Gold (Zee Cinema, not so much), at least half have the number 2, 3, etc. (such as Sarrainodu 2). However, very few Telugu films have any sequels. Totally unrelated movies are passed off as 2 and 3.

Of all the movies on Sony Max or Star Gold (Zee Cinema, not so much), at least half have the number 2, 3, etc. (such as Sarrainodu 2). However, very few Telugu films have any sequels. Totally unrelated movies are passed off as 2 and 3.
I am a huge fan of Aparichit movie. It's sequel is on youtube which makes no sense.

yes.. for example there are six Dangerous Khiladi movies with no relation to each other whatsoever.. Dangerous Khiladi 1,2,3,4,5 & 6.. maybe there will be 7 too soon :sleepy2:

That's for the good only. Asianet will get destroyed if they ever go for that move
They should change the standard of the program..Like stopping comedy stars and bringing big shows..people will get attracted to the reality Shows... Then brand value will not matter

Only Asianet channels are channels that do not have star logo...😓
The Nat Geo channels and Fox Life are there.
That's for the good only. Asianet will get destroyed if they ever go for that move
The brand equity of Asianet is huge. The brand equity of Suvarna was not so big so it could be rebranded to Star Suvarna.

Only Asianet channels are channels that do not have star logo...😓
Currently Asianet don't want a Star 'crown' to exist.In south they named the unit as Asianet Star communications (they could go for Star Asianet communications)-that much important is given to that brand.
The Nat Geo channels and Fox Life are there.
I think Fox life will no go longer with same name.

I think Fox life will no go longer with same name.
Fox Life has rebranded too many times already. Even though it is the only Fox channel in India, I don't see the Fox brand being dropped any time soon.

The History Channel -> Fox History & Entertainment -> Fox History & Traveller (2 logos) -> Fox Traveller -> Fox Life (2 logos). Fox Life (India)

Last edited:
I think Star wil make changes in Hindi Movie Cluster on Independence Day, promotions might start 15 or 20 days prior to that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock