• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Microsoft Xbox One X

Ritesh

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Do you like gaming bro?:unsure:
Definitely bro.. Sadly, now couldn't get much free time to play. From past one year i am thinking of buying a gaming console but then think that i don't have much time to play (latest consoles are expensive too)and then drop the plan.
Hopefully, i will get my hands on (Ps4 or XBox one) soon.
Games:
I am fan of Call of Duty & NFS.
I have played all versions of COD expect Infinite warfare, which i will start soon.

Mayur

Registered
Reaction score
Ritesh Bro How Many Tiltle Comes With Both Consols When New Title Launch It Will Chargeable If Yes How Much Charge :huh

Ritesh

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Ritesh Bro How Many Tiltle Comes With Both Consols When New Title Launch It Will Chargeable If Yes How Much Charge :huh
Depends on the bundle you buy bro. It comes with only console & also comes with bundle of games included.
And yes, you need to buy each game, each time. No piracy trick works with console gaming.
And cost is variable for every game title.

sumitroy

Staff member
Dream SMOD
Reaction score
when you buy a console you get one game for free sometime two or three but these are generally digital download...means you'll not get the cd or dvd you'll need to download the game from internet (40-50 gb of download per game)..
When any new title is launched it is chargeable and the rate varies you can find MRP of the game in flipkart or
you can opt for monthly or yearly subscription both ps4 and xbox offer subscription...Subscription enables multiplayer and some selective free game titles (one or two game per month).

Last edited:

Mayur

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Sumit Bro For Replay So It's Little Bit Costly Via Internet If Sum Owner Who Don't Have Net Connection

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock