Migrated from Tata Sky to Airtel

danantha

Reaction score
Finally migrated from Tata Sky to Airtel Digital TV, after 20 months. Quality of TSky and the speed of the help desk will be dearly missed.
Main reason for migration:

1. Tata sky with minimum sports pack and HD cost north of 500 rupees. Airtel has the tailor made sports HD pack, which will save nearly 150-200 INR.
2. Being an existing airtel bb customer, got a super offer of 999 for 1 month mega hd and lifetime free 10 hd channels.

Installation was done and activation took nealy 6 hours. Following HD channels: Times now HD, NEWS X HD, SS SELECT 2 HD and Ten2Hd were not available as part of my package. Really hope that combing through airtel digital tv forum in dreamdth would offer me some insights :)

Overall happy with the choice.

Finally migrated from Tata Sky to Airtel Digital TV, after 20 months. Quality of TSky and the speed of the help desk will be dearly missed.
Main reason for migration:

1. Tata sky with minimum sports pack and HD cost north of 500 rupees. Airtel has the tailor made sports HD pack, which will save nearly 150-200 INR.
2. Being an existing airtel bb customer, got a super offer of 999 for 1 month mega hd and lifetime free 10 hd channels.

Installation was done and activation took nealy 6 hours. Following HD channels: Times now HD, NEWS X HD, SS SELECT 2 HD and Ten2Hd were not available as part of my package. Really hope that combing through airtel digital tv forum in dreamdth would offer me some insights :)

Overall happy with the choice.

Which STB You Got Bro . Please Post Some SnapShot If Possible .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock