Minimum recharge value over web

Any official screenshot/photo for this.. because i have seen somewhere that it is 100..

2TA757v.png

@Umang Previously I was using Dish for viewing HD channels and had Full on HD add-on pack and was recharging based on cost including that pack. Recently I took new Tata Sky connection and using it for HD channels and this Dish only for SD channels on another TV, after removing some addon's recharge date got extended this way :)

I used to recharge Dish tv every now and then when we had any recharge offer.

over web its 200
Not sure how much it is for inactive users, but for active user on web/app minimum recharge value for Dish tv is Rs.10. I have personally recharged with Rs.10 multiple times for my Dish account using dish tv site/app.

@Umang Previously I was using Dish for viewing HD channels and had Full on HD add-on pack and was recharging based on cost including that pack. Recently I took new Tata Sky connection and using it for HD channels and this Dish only for SD channels on another TV, after removing some addon's recharge date got extended this way :)

I used to recharge Dish tv every now and then when we had any recharge offer.
From where or in which site you get DTH recharge offer.. i also want that kind of offers to recharge my Dth..

@Umang Not any particular offer, I used many offers like 3 Pe 4 (Get 4 months by paying 3 months), mobikwik cashback offers, freecharge offers (some months ago).

I regularly use mobikwik for my mobile/utility payments and get supercash with those transactions, I use that supercash to recharge Dishtv. When we recharge Dishtv from their site using mobikwik, we can recharge completely using supercash provided the recharge amount is 10% of supercash amount on our account.For example if you have Rs.150 supercash on your account, then you can recharge for Rs.15 and have it deducted completely from supercash.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock