Mona Singh takes over as host of ‘Comedy Nights’ S-2

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Television actress and host, Mona Singh has been confirmed as the new presenter of ‘Comedy Nights Bachao’ on Colors.

According to a press statement, Singh is joining the show as the show’s second season goes on-air later this month. Unlike the first season, the new series will be along the lines of ‘Comedy Circus’ and will omit the ‘roast’ elements, which has deterred some Bollywood celebrities from appearing on the show.

Singh said, “Hosting is a lot of fun as it gives me an opportunity to be spontaneous . I am really excited to be a part of a celebrated show like Comedy Nights Bachao. I am looking forward to this amazing and exciting journey.”

Krushna Abhishek and Bharti Singh are expected to remain in the comedy sketches of the new season.

Mona Singh takes over as host of ‘Comedy Nights’ | BizAsia Media | The UK's only Asian media news site

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock