Moved Back to Dish tru HD + from RDTV HD DVR

Reaction score
Getting fed up pf RDTV HD DVR's many problems including constant hanging , , slow UI , NO channel additions (Plus movies now HD removal was d instigating point), only 2 days EPG , i shifted back my DISh Tru HD + fro the guestroom to my room, have installed 64 GB pen drive with it and will later upgrade it to 500 gb or 1 TB HDD.( already have a 2TB HDD installed in the other Dish tru HD + in my parents room! , and workd gr8!)
(Wanted to move to Airtel , but already had the dish tru HD box in the guest room )
RDTV now relegated to the guestroom.

1.After using RDTV's interface , the Dish Tv interface is now feeling like super fast !:p
2.And in the duration i was using RDTV (1st feb to today) , Dish has added almost ALL SD channels that it was desperately missing , - i.e. - BBC Ent , CBS Spark , Comedy central , CBS love etc.
3.But now i feel i will get sucked into the Zee tru HD war against dish tv :/

Enjoy Dish tru hd+ :tup

DO try out Tata Sky HD / Tata Sky+ HD ... The best as far as hardware is considered and also with Asli HD channels :) Happy watching...

Biswajit bro, inn my house i have Tata Sky + HD , Airtel HD DVR , dish Tru HD +(2) and RDTV HD DVR !!! spread across my brother , parents , grandparents ,guestroom and my room! That"s why i was able to review all the HD DVR's !

ForceRaikkonen said:
Getting fed up pf RDTV HD DVR's many problems including constant hanging , , slow UI , NO channel additions (Plus movies now HD removal was d instigating point), only 2 days EPG , i shifted back my DISh Tru HD + fro the guestroom to my room, have installed 64 GB pen drive with it and will later upgrade it to 500 gb or 1 TB HDD.( already have a 2TB HDD installed in the other Dish tru HD + in my parents room! , and workd gr8!)
(Wanted to move to Airtel , but already had the dish tru HD box in the guest room )
RDTV now relegated to the guestroom.

1.After using RDTV's interface , the Dish Tv interface is now feeling like super fast !:p
2.And in the duration i was using RDTV (1st feb to today) , Dish has added almost ALL SD channels that it was desperately missing , - i.e. - BBC Ent , CBS Spark , Comedy central , CBS love etc.
3.But now i feel i will get sucked into the Zee tru HD war against dish tv :/

Very good decision Mr. ForceRaikkonen .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock