Good News Moved from Airtel DTH to Tata Sky

I've also moved from Airtel to Tatasky yesterday for two reasons:
1. No NCF for multi TV. So my bill has come down by approx. Rs. 100 per month
2. More HD channels with the same broadcaster pack.

Other things I like are smaller STB, better customer support, instant channel addition (in airtel, one has to switch on/off the stb after sending sms), smaller semi transparent tatasky logo, ergonomic remote.

Let's see what happens later...
Welcome to Tata Sky Family 💐

It was like that only for me when I was in Airtel. May be it was due to the make of my STB which was very old. Newer STB might not have that problem.
I was also having a 8 years old Homecast SD STB until last year feb & it was not having any such issue.

as u have made it clear, tatasky cannot match the audio quality of Airtel, but yes there are HD channels to enjoy on tatasky

I've also moved from Airtel to Tatasky yesterday for two reasons:
1. No NCF for multi TV. So my bill has come down by approx. Rs. 100 per month
2. More HD channels with the same broadcaster pack.

Other things I like are smaller STB, better customer support, instant channel addition (in airtel, one has to switch on/off the stb after sending sms), smaller semi transparent tatasky logo, ergonomic remote.

Let's see what happens later...
Is it true? No NCF for multi tv?

Iam not receiving star movies hd+.... it is free. Is anyone receiving it on Tata sky.. if so how...

Bro you have to subscribe to the main channel to get +1 version of the same.

You will get star movies+1 free only when you subscribe to Star movies.
i have 400 in my account. Iam going out of station for next month. Is it possible to stop the services completely for 1 month without listing money.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock