Discussion moved to tatasky HD from videocon d2h HD

Myself also contemplating about switching to TS HD from airtel hd. Can anyone give me some info regarding price of the packages. My needs r all hd channels only except tamil, telugu hd channels etc. Earlier i used to pay 324 per month.

Myself also contemplating about switching to TS HD from airtel hd. Can anyone give me some info regarding price of the packages. My needs r all hd channels only except tamil, telugu hd channels etc. Earlier i used to pay 324 per month.

If you want all HD channels then it will be Rs 560 (Ultra pack) + 175 (HDAF) = Rs 735 or Platinum HD pack Rs 8500/annum
You will get 2 free regional packs of the language of your choice.

Last edited:
I want only entertainment, sports,music, English/hindi movies hd channels. 735 p.m is slightly on the higher side😭😭

I want only entertainment, sports,music, English/hindi movies hd channels. 735 p.m is slightly on the higher side😭😭
If you want these all HD channels, you need to subscribe to the highest base pack of Tata Sky.

Whats your max budget ???

Take 199 Dhamaka pack (all hindi channels like GEC, news, Movies) or take Rs299 Dhamaal Mix (some sports channels, some music)
Add English Movies Pack rs 90
Add HD Pack Rs 175

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock