DDF Exclusive Movie House Rebranded now as B4U Kadak

B4U is quite serious about success of this channel and penetrating into pay channel market share. They r airing promos now on major channels of different broadcasters. If i recall correctly Eros has majority stake in B4U hence they have large film library at its disposal, already they r showing some smaller as well as big budget movies from in house catalogue.

Eros has had long partnership with Zee for satellite rights so most of these Eros Movies will be ones we have already seen across Zee Network. They will most likely enter into sharing deal for these titles like PEN India did with Zee for airing movies on Wow Music & BFlix.

HfwBZp5.jpg

After seeing the content of this channel for 5 days I can say that it's a completely waste channel. 90% of the total content are south Indian. It's rarely showing bollywood movies. Moreover, it's repeating the movie within 24 hours.

Hindi movie channels are polluted by south Indian Movies ... just like Chennai does not want to learn Hindi why are we being forced & torchered to watch south Indian Movies which are typically nonsense specially when they are dubbed ... i have stopped watching Movie channels completely unsubscribed all paid channels coz they they do not have quality content ... Prime, Netflix, Hotstar...more recent IPTV is amazing !!!

After seeing the content of this channel for 5 days I can say that it's a completely waste channel. 90% of the total content are south Indian. It's rarely showing bollywood movies. Moreover, it's repeating the movie within 24 hours.
Yes this channel very useless & Boaring

Dhadkan , Josh , keemat , badshah are some of b4u's favourite movies which is why they air it every other day .

If this channel is same ( constant South movies) then no point of watching it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock