• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

moving from airtel

srikanth26

Registered
hey guys
can some tell me
prices of
sun direct plans
focusing more on
south only

give me a review
on sun direct

airtel is giving bad attitude on channels
like delay in adding channels
removal of channels fast

ramesh sky

Registered
hey guys
can some tell me
prices of
sun direct plans
focusing more on
south only

give me a review
on sun direct

airtel is giving bad attitude on channels
like delay in adding channels
removal of channels fast
Off topic: Bro, now all DTH are become like a planet. If you start from a place to round, you will be came to the same place. So my suggestion, you stay with the same. Or you sure to change, plz go for TS.

simplysouth

Registered
Stay with airtel till mar and see how things are changing. Every dth are struggling now to implement new rule

Muthu.svg

Registered
I checked sun Dth web and noted " Tamil economic pack " SD price is 169 per month. This pack contains all Tamil channels and all star sports channels. is this price with NCF or without NCF ?.

Gopi27

Dream Pro
I checked sun Dth web and noted " Tamil economic pack " SD price is 169 per month. This pack contains all Tamil channels and all star sports channels. is this price with NCF or without NCF ?.
Without NCF.... Total Price 169 +153 = Rs.322

Muthu.svg

Registered
In tatsky curated pack - South basic - also showing price 140 / month. Not sure with NCF or without NCF ?

Not sure which one is best sun, Airtel, ts with less amount pack.

Gopi27

Dream Pro
In tatsky curated pack - South basic - also showing price 140 / month. Not sure with NCF or without NCF ?

Not sure which one is best sun, Airtel, ts with less amount pack.
All DTHs are same they are not including NCF & taxes on packs prices but later adding those on clicking submit option

Kasarla

Registered
Stay with airtel till mar and see how things are changing. Every dth are struggling now to implement new rule
All dth services are adding pending channels except adtv, so we are waiting till March 2019 or 2020?☺

Top Bottom