• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

moving from airtel

ghaju

Registered
Reaction score
All dth services are adding pending channels except adtv, so we are waiting till March 2019 or 2020?☺
Did You say All ?
Does that include sun direct ? 😂😂😂

Choco7905

Dream Legend
Reaction score
All dth services are adding pending channels except adtv, so we are waiting till March 2019 or 2020?☺
They're not adding channels because currently they're busy in changing packs. Their system is already messed up with this & addition is not possible. They'll add channels after 7 February.

@srikanth26 , I'll suggest you to be with airtel for at least this month. They'll add pending channels for sure & they've already started the process.
Since, the price is same on all DTHs so select the one which have all channels & provides good service i.e TS.
Currently, stay with airtel until & unless everything gets settled.

Sagardinesh

Registered
Reaction score
Don't come to Sun Direct. SD channels PQ isn't good.. Additionally, customer care executives behaves like they're paying on customer behalf. They're are not up to the mark after sales services.

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock