sun direct plans
focusing more on
south only

give me a review
on sun direct

airtel is giving bad attitude on channels
like delay in adding channels
removal of channels fast
Off topic: Bro, now all DTH are become like a planet. If you start from a place to round, you will be came to the same place. So my suggestion, you stay with the same. Or you sure to change, plz go for TS.

I checked sun Dth web and noted " Tamil economic pack " SD price is 169 per month. This pack contains all Tamil channels and all star sports channels. is this price with NCF or without NCF ?.

I checked sun Dth web and noted " Tamil economic pack " SD price is 169 per month. This pack contains all Tamil channels and all star sports channels. is this price with NCF or without NCF ?.
Without NCF.... Total Price 169 +153 = Rs.322

In tatsky curated pack - South basic - also showing price 140 / month. Not sure with NCF or without NCF ?

Not sure which one is best sun, Airtel, ts with less amount pack.

In tatsky curated pack - South basic - also showing price 140 / month. Not sure with NCF or without NCF ?

Not sure which one is best sun, Airtel, ts with less amount pack.
All DTHs are same they are not including NCF & taxes on packs prices but later adding those on clicking submit option

Stay with airtel till mar and see how things are changing. Every dth are struggling now to implement new rule
All dth services are adding pending channels except adtv, so we are waiting till March 2019 or 2020?☺

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock