Moving from tatasky to airtel

• Thread starter pkcha
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 8,246
I cannot believe what Dish TV is doing. Removing Sony BBC Earth HD and HBO HD just because Videocon does not have them! :skd::ouch::ouch::ouch:
On the other hand Tata Sky posts many removal notices, but good channels are rarely removed. Recently MBC TV (Odia) was added back. Only 9XO is still missing and it has not been readded.

It does not mean D2h is not having means Dishtv removes them .There are many channels which are not there on D2h and present on Dishtv and vice-versa. Its purely on financial and business terms of the deals whether the channel will be added or removed from both the platforms.

Sometimes we need to change, i was with Reliance from 2009 to 2013, in 2009 reliance big tv was best and then it was not adding any new hd channels from 2011 onwards and has only 12 hd channels from last 6 years and still it is worst. In 2013, i moved to videocon D2H which was having highest number of HD channels at that time and was one of the best, now it is not good since they are not adding any HD channels from long time and instead removing channels from their base pack, Now i shifted to airtel DTH, open to move in to other DTH in future if Airtel did not provide good services, let's wait for Jio IPTV.

It does not mean D2h is not having means Dishtv removes them .There are many channels which are not there on D2h and present on Dishtv and vice-versa. Its purely on financial and business terms of the deals whether the channel will be added or removed from both the platforms.
Don't Worry Bro These will also remove soon. Because we see the same signs. Anyway let's see..

Sometimes we need to change, i was with Reliance from 2009 to 2013, in 2009 reliance big tv was best and then it was not adding any new hd channels from 2011 onwards and has only 12 hd channels from last 6 years and still it is worst. In 2013, i moved to videocon D2H which was having highest number of HD channels at that time and was one of the best, now it is not good since they are not adding any HD channels from long time and instead removing channels from their base pack, Now i shifted to airtel DTH, open to move in to other DTH in future if Airtel did not provide good services, let's wait for Jio IPTV.

@hemant bro. You should change but it is not possible to change everytime as it puts a financial burden on the customer.Porting was the option but still on paper.Dth operators took advantage of this as most of them cannot change the operator frequently due to financial constraints and bear the same services.There are also some of them who dont bother as they get the minimum entertainment for minimum price.

How is Airtel digital TV sd channels picture quality in HD box as compared to Tatasky?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock