MSG Film banned by State Government

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score

→ It’s quite common to see some people launching protests against film calling them as objectionable. But in a shocking update a film was banned by the state government.
Going into details ‘MSG: The Messenger of God’ is a Punjabi film that features self-styled spiritual leader Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh in lead role and it creating sensation over state.

The film was banned by Punjab government as there was an apprehension that the film will evoke protests from Sikh organizations.
Govt took the decision after it was warned by Intelligence.CBFC refused to give it clearance for the release of the film and referred the case to the Film Certification Appellate Tribunal (FCAT). The FCAT approved the release of the film.

Meanwhile protests against the film were witnessed at some places in Haryana and Punjab.Rahim Singh wrote and co-directed the film, besides singing and composing its music.According to the producers, the movie deals with youth-related issues like drug abuse, alcoholism, etc.

Punjab govt decides to stop screening of MSG | Punjab government stops screening of MSG film in the state

Very bad decision taken by Punjab govt.. Movie has to be taken as Entertainment & about some social issues..:s :s

It would have flopped anyways but banning a movie is just too much interference on freedom of speech

It will be a gud Movie to watch.. & ofcourse this movie's maximum earning goes to Cancer patients..:tup

shawl_who said:
not only films, such dhongi babas shud also be banned :dodgy

bro..... wat do u mean by that
how can u say - dhongi babas
not all sants or babas r dhongis
n our sanvidhan is made in such a manner that it cannot be banned
n tell me bro - in india - who can ban these babas

u shud think b4 writing bro

prateek1987 said:
bro..... wat do u mean by that
how can u say - dhongi babas
not all sants or babas r dhongis
n our sanvidhan is made in such a manner that it cannot be banned
n tell me bro - in india - who can ban these babas

u shud think b4 writing bro

everyone is entitled to his/her opinion... I m not a baba lover type of person :lol

shawl_who said:
everyone is entitled to his/her opinion... I m not a baba lover type of person :lol

bro....i m not a sports lover type of person. so i shud say ban .........
i m not a music lover kind of person. so i shud say ban.......

whether u r or u r not a baba lover type of person... no body cares
n no body also cares about ur personal opinion

by the way ... ur personal n very personal opinion should not hurt anyone n that too without any proof

this movie is made on a very social cause n all the money earned by this movie ll go for a noble cause.

so bro tell me now y u wanted a ban on this movie?

everyone who don't know...baba ram rahim birth place gurusar-hanumangarh,rajasthan.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock