Seeking Help Multi room connection people - Help

Reaction score
Hey guys,

New to this forum and was following several post before posting myself now.

I have d2h mutli connection and the plan I selected was successfully implemented in main connection but I have no clue about multi room connection and no response from d2h team for the emails I sent and tweets I made. I am unable to reach customer care as well.

My secondary connection still has old pack and sometimes it changes to FTA channels alone. Any one using multi room connection please advise whether your selection was implemented in secondary connection as well or you guys received any response FROM D2H?

Same for me. The main stb migrated to new plan but the child connection still on old plan from last 4 days.

Same problem me too. Main stb migrated to new plan and other secondary box still in old plan

No

Oh, this one is official and confusing. I will be ready to surrender my d2h secondary connection if d2h adds NCF for secondary connection as well. I will settle with amazon fire stick and Hotstar to watch sports live.
Wait for some more days d2h have not decided on this matter, still most of multi connection uses old packs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock