Seeking Help Multi room connection

Amolsk

Reaction score
Hi,
I am planning to buy new ts hd stb for my new tv. I just want to know what will be the monthly charges for multi room connection as I currently have sd stb. My current pack is bumper for 425 pm. Now I want access to hd channels for the same pack. Also do tell about installation charges.

To Watch HD channels you need to pay ₹175. You will get HD channels whose SD version is available in your Pack.
Multi Tv charges are ₹250. All the channels that you are getting on your primary STB will be available on your second STB.

For Upgrade/Installation check here > Tata Sky DTH Recharge (Official) | My Tata Sky Login | DTH Recharge
Also call CC to know about the upgrade cost, they might give some offer

To Watch HD channels you need to pay ₹175. You will get HD channels whose SD version is available in your Pack.
Multi Tv charges are ₹250. All the channels that you are getting on your primary STB will be available on your second STB.

For Upgrade/Installation check here > Tata Sky DTH Recharge (Official) | My Tata Sky Login | DTH Recharge
Also call CC to know about the upgrade cost, they might give some offer
including sd and hd channels for secondary bro

If you have hd Stb in primary connection
You will be pay in Multi connection only 250 rs your first connection all Subscribe channels comes in secondary connection at just 250.

In my home Tatasky pack
Sports Dhamaka 399
SPORTS dhamaka HD add on 125.
Multi TV 250.
Total = 775.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock