Seeking Help Multi room STB not working

N

No.. For me only FTA channels coming.. Called customer care and he said issue is escalated and I should receive the same channels I selected for main pack.
This is what I have expected, they mirror only base pack not add on channels, your case base pack is FTA channels.
If you have selected d2h combo pack as base pack then they will mirror that on other stb.

Because their combos and broadcaster combos is so bad to be honest.. Giving unnecessary sports channels in sd or unnecessary Telugu / Kannada channels in the name of Tamil combo.. I prefer individual channels and its way better than unnecessary combos.. Just sports channels and few Tamil channels.. If they couldn't mirror this then I will surrender secondary connection and use OTT services like hotstar, Sony liv etc

Because their combos and broadcaster combos is so bad to be honest.. Giving unnecessary sports channels in sd or unnecessary Telugu / Kannada channels in the name of Tamil combo.. I prefer individual channels and its way better than unnecessary combos.. Just sports channels and few Tamil channels.. If they couldn't mirror this then I will surrender secondary connection and use OTT services like hotstar, Sony liv etc
I too prefer broadcaster packs and selected sports HD packs but they mirrored only FTA base pack. So I have selected d2h combo packs but still HD add ons are not able to select on top of base pack..

Hi ,
Any one facing multiroom stb issue?
For past 2 days multiroom stb is showing only FTA channels, under login details they have removed all product informations of my STB's including main STB. Is any one face this issue?
Calling CC impossible to connect,
Tried email and got the immediate reply and telling me to login to my accout and change packs, Thay are not reading my problems in that email but they cut and paste standard reply to all emails.
What next???
Please contact customer care center

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock