Seeking Help Multi room STB not working

vrishraj

Reaction score
Hi ,
Any one facing multiroom stb issue?
For past 2 days multiroom stb is showing only FTA channels, under login details they have removed all product informations of my STB's including main STB. Is any one face this issue?
Calling CC impossible to connect,
Tried email and got the immediate reply and telling me to login to my accout and change packs, Thay are not reading my problems in that email but they cut and paste standard reply to all emails.
What next???

Update
Today I am able to login and changed my base pack to d2h gold kannada combo rs 274 including gst.
They mirrored the same pack to other two stb's and charging rs 153 each. All activated with in 2 minutes, surprisingly...

How is it possible to correct mirrored TV as it is not been possible for me to change the pack at all

How is it possible to correct mirrored TV as it is not been possible for me to change the pack at all

Only the base pack is mirrored, so select the base pack accordingly, I too had a problem previously, now I have selected a common base pack.
I don't know how to add different channels to mirrored stb's

Update
Today I am able to login and changed my base pack to d2h gold kannada combo rs 274 including gst.
They mirrored the same pack to other two stb's and charging rs 153 each. All activated with in 2 minutes, surprisingly...
Good to know NCF is not there for secondary connection.

This is the response I received from d2h today for multi connection. I honestly have no idea how they derived those numbers 😂 basically you have to pay 153 if it's less than 400 or 225 if it's more than 400.

"Dear Chander,

Thank you for writing to d2h.

As a multi TV subscriber, with 1 Parent and XX child connections, please find below the prices applicable for each of your child connections:

If for the Parent Connection, the Total Monthly Recharge Value is less than or equal to Rs. 400 (inclusive of taxes), then the price of child connection will be charged at Rs. 153 (inclusive of taxes).

If for the Parent Connection, the Total Monthly Recharge Value is more than Rs. 400 (inclusive of taxes), then the price of child connection will be charged at Rs. 225 (inclusive of taxes).

All channels subscribed to on the parent connection (Customer Id) shall be applicable on the child connection(s) as well.

As we can see your Total Monthly Recharge amount is Rs. XXX, hence, the cost of the child connection(s) for you would be Rs. XXX (price as applicable for each * no. of child connections)

You can visit our website www.d2h.com or d2h Mobile App or click on bit.ly/2DDJ9yc and easily register your choice as per new price regime from Best Fit pack, d2h recommended Combos or Make your own pack options. Your account balance will be adjusted as per new price regime.

Thank you for choosing d2h and giving us the opportunity to provide you the best TV viewing experience. We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you better.

Happy Viewing!
Regards,
Prince
Customer Service
d2h"

This is the response I received from d2h today for multi connection. I honestly have no idea how they derived those numbers 😂 basically you have to pay 153 if it's less than 400 or 225 if it's more than 400.

"Dear Chander,

Thank you for writing to d2h.

As a multi TV subscriber, with 1 Parent and XX child connections, please find below the prices applicable for each of your child connections:

If for the Parent Connection, the Total Monthly Recharge Value is less than or equal to Rs. 400 (inclusive of taxes), then the price of child connection will be charged at Rs. 153 (inclusive of taxes).

If for the Parent Connection, the Total Monthly Recharge Value is more than Rs. 400 (inclusive of taxes), then the price of child connection will be charged at Rs. 225 (inclusive of taxes).

All channels subscribed to on the parent connection (Customer Id) shall be applicable on the child connection(s) as well.

As we can see your Total Monthly Recharge amount is Rs. XXX, hence, the cost of the child connection(s) for you would be Rs. XXX (price as applicable for each * no. of child connections)

You can visit our website www.d2h.com or d2h Mobile App or click on bit.ly/2DDJ9yc and easily register your choice as per new price regime from Best Fit pack, d2h recommended Combos or Make your own pack options. Your account balance will be adjusted as per new price regime.

Thank you for choosing d2h and giving us the opportunity to provide you the best TV viewing experience. We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you better.

Happy Viewing!
Regards,
Prince
Customer Service
d2h"
Customer care said totally different, only base pack is mirrored not individually selected channels.
Are getting all channels in multiroom stb which you have selected in main stb?

N
Customer care said totally different, only base pack is mirrored not individually selected channels.
Are getting all channels in multiroom stb which you have selected in main stb?

No.. For me only FTA channels coming.. Called customer care and he said issue is escalated and I should receive the same channels I selected for main pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock