Multi TV connection no option to select channels

Vasanisagar

Reaction score
D2h migrated my second connection without my knowledge to some crap combo pack and now there is no option to modify or make changes through website, app or customer care. Best part, they keep saying I'm the only one who cannot see the option for mirror connection. Can someone help ?

I'm the only one who cannot see the option for mirror connection
I'm also facing same problem. There is no option to change packs of mirror connection. Btw i changed the pack of my mirror connection through dealer app.

I dont see a HD option in my channel selection in the website, available in app though.

There is no option available right now to edit both primary & mirror channels separately. .
Whatever is your Primary plan same will be your mirror too..
Applicable NCF for first 75 Pay channels for both connection is 50 + 18% GST extra.

Just now checked for multi tv , they added again all stb's in my account. Also observed that HD selection added under drop down menu

Just now checked for multi tv , they added again all stb's in my account. Also observed that HD selection added under drop down menu
Yes they rectified some bugs.
Whatever is your Primary plan same will be your mirror too..
Applicable NCF for first 75 Pay channels for both connection is 50 + 18% GST extra.
From now on you can select different channels in each of your connection and they Also fix the ncf bug. Now they are charging ₹130+gst for primary connection and ₹50+gst for secondary connection.

Still not able to select different pack for individual stb, if you change anything it will be reflected in all your stb's. Need fine tuning

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock