DDF Exclusive Multi TV Price will undergo changes w.e.f 15th June 2019

Why to take multi connections
Take tatasky and other airtel or d2h
If we take like this then life will double Jingalala
i already have multi tv connection from TS.
Why should i spend n invest in second dth from scratch. How will it help me save money or otherwise? At least NCF is discounted for now on 2nd TV.
Unless this option is removed i dont see reason to take 2nd connection from different dth for new customers only.
One connection, 1 CC it's simple that way

Tatasky given wrong billing for me
My primary connection price 394.92 & secondary 395 rs total 789.32 but tatasky show 1208 rs :mad: :angry2:

The new MultiTV prices have been implemented. My MultiTV costs have been changed to same as my primary connection.

May b they r implementing in phases or sort.
Because I m still being charged discounted NCF as per slab like before. Checked just now on app.

worst move by tatasky regarding multi tv connection : i am extremely sorry to say that tatasky are comitting worst ever mistake they have ever made by management ..first thing they did was in the name of trai when they dropped each customers long term package which was locked annually or semi annually they did it from 1.4.19 . also rates for multi tv which was rs 250 and package locked annually they changed rates and customers who had recharged long term and locked package validity got reduced . then they introduce flexi annual recharge plans and many customers having 2/3/4 connections got recharge done annually flexi recharge. after doing flexi recharge for 2/3/4 connections in april/may/june again they changed policy and now they are sending messages and changing customers package recharged by customers having 2/3/4 connections who have recharged for flexi plan . why they introduced flexi recharge packages when they cannot honour comittma\]ent . again tatasky customers having 2/3/4 who done recharge flexi recharge again cheated 2nd time by tatasky . some tatasky user must file pil in consumer courts . how long you fool customers . this is just not done . you go on changing policy each 2 months when you collect 12 months customer money inadvance. why then you start flexi recharge and also earlier why you locked custtomers package earlier also . twice you have fooled and cheated yours long term customers iam sorry if iam rude but its for only yours loyal customers . wake up some one file case in consumer courts. when will there greed stop why charge same ncf as first connection . also trai is responsible why heavy ncf charges and benefits given to broadcasters/cable guys to loot customers this new trai policy . for premium english sports packages rs 753 ncf charges are rs 245/253 so if you have 4 connections ncf charges 253+253+253+253 straight in pocket what fraud is this comitted by trai/broadcasters/cable operators in looting cheating customers with new trai policy . is this sabka saath sabka vikaas sabka vishwas . ministry says rates for each customers come down without verifying any facts whole game played by trai/broadcasters / dth cos and ever greedy politicians from all party .god save customers from ever greedy people in india.

Last edited:
yes i agree. TRAI is in the pockets of these corporate overlords. they have made these changes to benefit the corporates so that users can be looted dry.

My multi tv price bumped up now.🤯

bOqYFjF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock