Multiroom option available in d2h portal

Reaction score
D2h has an option for multiroom in portal now but don't select it now as its not yet implemented.

I got an update from customer care that it is pending TRAI approval. It is expected to roll before 31st March and they will communicate us when we can select our channels for both primary and mirror. MTill then they will give old package to both the connection. For me secondary is still in FTA channels alone and they have escalated it. When they try to fix it both my primary & secondary goes blank. If not resolved in next 24 hours I may consider switching to Tata Sky.

What about other multi users in this forum? Did they migrated yours to old package successfully?

I am also multi tv user. I have migrated with d2h combo pack, they mirror this pack on other box but if I add any channel they will give lot of problems in pricing, complaints made many times and waiting for resolution for correction in monthly recharge amount

Today at 9:58 AM
Just tried the options
Here "Copy to all selected smart card no" always active, not able to change, already ticked for main stb or multi stb
Still need fine tuning it seems

Yeah they are waiting for TRAI's approval to implement it for all users. Customer care said their system is ready now but it is pending TRAI approval.

Ncf for multi room stb is flat 50 mentioned in website but if I select now it shows 130 for multiroom as well as main stb. Yesterday I had checked it was showing 50 rs ncf for multiroom but today 130rs ncf

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock