Breaking Music India(survived) and Sangeet Bhojpuri (removed) will b dropped from platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amit1079

Contributor
Reaction score
Music India on 18 Jan 2019
IMG-20190102-222011.jpg

Sangeet Bhojpuri on 16th Jan 2019
IMG-20190102-222219.jpg

D2h Started 2019 with removal notices:dodgy:

Very bad news for videocon d2h subscribers:verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad:

Really all such scrap channels should shutdown & only few quality channels should remain. Then only we will get quality programs like we used to watch 10-15 years ago.

Can anyone tell me that is dishtv going to also remove music India

They should renew the agreement. I dont want to lose a music channel. Music india had in between shown different songs .Agreed they show teleshopping but there are very few music channels now on Dishtv and D2h and the channel should stay.

Can anyone tell me that is dishtv going to also remove music India
Same thing on dishtv
These removal and fresh agreement r done by dishtv only not d2h(d2h no more its already gone after sold to dishtv)
These r warnings only, channel may or may not b removed
Let us wait and watch till mentioned date

After trai new rule, dishtv and d2h shown them different companies and making money from fta channels.
Last one year they shown them as a single company for doing bulk deal with pay channels with less amount.
This one of the mantras of dishtv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock