My Android TV Setup with Jio TV installed

Bapun Raz said:
Jio gives premium hotstar membership for free, they have mentioned it too but it gets logout autometically and we can't login again without clearing app data.

All the hotstar content except English Premium Content

Hotstar has also removed the option to login through Jio ID which has messed up the integration :s

To enjoy premium services in hotstar..
First click any star channel in jio tv...it would now take you to hotstar app..without coming back..below the live channel telecast click on other programs and navigate to anything..you can enjoy jio premium membership..
It works 100% fine..

greylala91 said:
Quality is great but only if you use "high" quality mode.. for medium and low, it looks bad...

Hello Greylala91,

recenly I brought the same Mi Box 3 and was trying to install the Jio TV app through Playstore but the same is not available there. I tried to sideload the app from es file explorer and was able to install in on the box and logged in to my Jio Account but the issue is that the app is working on in portrait mode and not getting rotated to landscape mode. could you please look into this and help me setup the app on my Mi Box

Hello Greylala91,

recenly I brought the same Mi Box 3 and was trying to install the Jio TV app through Playstore but the same is not available there. I tried to sideload the app from es file explorer and was able to install in on the box and logged in to my Jio Account but the issue is that the app is working on in portrait mode and not getting rotated to landscape mode. could you please look into this and help me setup the app on my Mi Box
Use Set Orientation app to force landscape mode. This setup needs to be done only once. Pls go through this link.
Android TV: Forget Portrait With Set Orientation | Androidheadlines.com

Yes, JioTV now forces update to new version on every old version so no one could stay with old version.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock