My Android TV Setup with Jio TV installed

Jio TV is dead on Android TV.

All versions < 5.0.0 are asking for a mandatory update
All version between 5.0 and 5.1 are not taking login credentials even though I am providing correct ones
All versions> 5.1 are crashing soon after login.

If anyone is able to run JioTV on android tv, do let us know.

Currently I have switched over to third party streaming apps, good for sports but lacks content in other genres

Jio TV is dead on Android TV.

All versions < 5.0.0 are asking for a mandatory update
All version between 5.0 and 5.1 are not taking login credentials even though I am providing correct ones
All versions> 5.1 are crashing soon after login.

If anyone is able to run JioTV on android tv, do let us know.

Currently I have switched over to third party streaming apps, good for sports but lacks content in other genres

Which app pls let us know

Thanks in advanced

Unable to PM you
I have tried all the versions of jio tv. Earlier it was working on my smart tv and android box. Now it is crashing after log in with jio id. Now it locked for smart tv and android box other than mobiles, perhaps. If any one finds out a solution to this , please post for the benefit of dream dth members

I have tried all the versions of jio tv. Earlier it was working on my smart tv and android box. Now it is crashing after log in with jio id. Now it locked for smart tv and android box other than mobiles, perhaps. If any one finds out a solution to this , please post for the benefit of dream dth members

Is the problem still exist? I planned to start buying the android box and start install the Jio in the box. I am confused should I buy it or not?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock