My Android TV Setup with Jio TV installed

Jio TV app would be easy to operate.If jio TV app comes with interface like dth or something that makes channel changing smooth, then this app will be great hit among us Android box and fire TV users.

Or if it increases the channel quality to full hd

Last edited:
Jio TV app would be easy to operate.If jio TV app comes with interface like dth or something that makes channel changing smooth, then this app will be great hit among us Android box and fire TV users.
Its fairly good if used with a Bluetooth mouse... Doesn't work at all with android tv remote. Even with fire tv mouse toggle app, its very difficult

I have installed Jio TV in my Android TV but when i am watching live channels screen resolution of video is not appearing in full screen, is there any way to get full screen of Video (Live channel). Even i have clicked on Full screen Icon at right buttom of my TV screen

Last edited:
Hello Greylala91,

recenly I brought the same Mi Box 3 and was trying to install the Jio TV app through Playstore but the same is not available there. I tried to sideload the app from es file explorer and was able to install in on the box and logged in to my Jio Account but the issue is that the app is working on in portrait mode and not getting rotated to landscape mode. could you please look into this and help me setup the app on my Mi Box
Bro share Mi Box 3 link I'm want to buy it

I have installed Jio TV in my Android TV but when i am watching live channels screen resolution of video is not appearing in full screen, is there any way to get full screen of Video (Live channel). Even i have clicked on Full screen Icon at right buttom of my TV screen
SD channels are in 4:3 mode. so u will get black bar from both side. only HD channels coming in full screen.

Nice setup, which tv? Name and model...
Still its jio app working??

Posted using DreamDTH app

Last edited:
Nice setup, which tv? Name and model...
Still its jio app working??

Posted using DreamDTH app
Tv Model:- Samsung 32F5500

I haven't checked JIO TV app for a long time. Got a samsung galaxy tab recently, so not using JIO TV on MI Box much

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock