My Android TV Setup with Jio TV installed

hi greylala, thanks for this post, as a matter of fact, i had no idea about KODI, i browsed through internet and now i learnt a lot about kodi. currently i have installed kodi on my mobile and im viewing nearly 3000 HD channels around the world for free!!! i have casted it to my tv using chromecast and watching all of them on TV without any satellite setup. even i am able to get indian channels and the entire hollywood movie list in full hd and 4k. Thanks again.
Please send Kodi details....

hi greylala, thanks for this post, as a matter of fact, i had no idea about KODI, i browsed through internet and now i learnt a lot about kodi. currently i have installed kodi on my mobile and im viewing nearly 3000 HD channels around the world for free!!! i have casted it to my tv using chromecast and watching all of them on TV without any satellite setup. even i am able to get indian channels and the entire hollywood movie list in full hd and 4k. Thanks again.

Hey Satvijay,

Could you please share the process (or tutorial) which was followed for kodi.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock