My base pack has been changed without my knowledge.

• Thread starter Rj7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 3,193

Rj7

Reaction score
Yesterday I received a message noting that your base pack has been changed to tamil Dpo 1 as per the TRAI guidelines. The sh#theads from sd cc took a whole 2 months to make some stupid decisions and didn't even care about reaching its customers. Who the heck are they to decide what I want to watch. The main problem now is I couldn't reach cc by any of these numbers (7601012345, 18001237575,18001037575,043139407575). All of these numbers says root is busy or automatically disconnects. I need to change my base pack to Tamil Dpo 2 and I have about 4 months of subscription left from my long duration pack . As I can't reach cc at the moment (may be not in the near future) what do I have to do to change my base pack. Any solutions..

Yesterday I received a message noting that your base pack has been changed to tamil Dpo 1 as per the TRAI guidelines. The sh#theads from sd cc took a whole 2 months to make some stupid decisions and didn't even care about reaching its customers. Who the heck are they to decide what I want to watch. The main problem now is I couldn't reach cc by any of these numbers (7601012345, 18001237575,18001037575,043139407575). All of these numbers says root is busy or automatically disconnects. I need to change my base pack to Tamil Dpo 2 and I have about 4 months of subscription left from my long duration pack . As I can't reach cc at the moment (may be not in the near future) what do I have to do to change my base pack. Any solutions..
Try changing by SUNDIRECT app

Pm me I will help you

My old LDP tamil cinema sports expires only on May 2nd but suddenly yesterday it is automatically changed to tamil dpo 3. Also they took 166 from my account as well and now my validity is till May 12th. But I need only dpo2 pack. I tried calling CC from yesterday but no response. They should have given option to select our pack in website.

Login to your account on SD Webpage & try "Chat with us" option under help menu. It worked for me as I am unable reach their CC No.'s.

P.S.: Don't expect a reply soon. For me, It took around 20 mins to get a reply from them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock