My base pack has been changed without my knowledge.

• Thread starter Rj7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 3,192
For me also they activated DPO3 without my knowledge. Unable to contact CC. So tried chat, waited for 20 min and the problem got solved. Now my pack changed to DPO2. You have to wait for atleast 15-20 min for chat. Then the issue will be resolved.

My LDP changed to HD tamil DPO2 package automatically. Im from Sri Lanka. Is there anyone can help me to change my package to Tamil DPO2? Thanks

My LDP changed to HD tamil DPO2 package automatically. Im from Sri Lanka. Is there anyone can help me to change my package to Tamil DPO2? Thanks

Live chat with CC team and the problem will be resolved. It will take 20 to 25 minutes for an operator to appear.

Live chat with CC team and the problem will be resolved. It will take 20 to 25 minutes for an operator to appear.
Thanks bro. I have successfully changed my basic pack to tamil dpo 2. Now have a new issue, subscribed to some hd channels and sd cc operator says its activated. But i cannot get these hd channels. Any dealers here can help me please? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock