Good News My cousin (age 10) has been selected for Super Singer Junior on Star Jalsha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro are you tell about @RajKumar bro?? And why he Will be a cheater?? I didn't understand it. :huh:
I thought because Bapun bro quotes @RajKumar bro.

Sorry😔
Oh man, you make me feel like you got unbanned so quickly!

Coming back to your post, till now i found you equally dumb as DreamFan. Now i feel you are above him in dumbness. Above posts prove it.

Most of the kids available on our forum these days just spamming. Learn from many legendary ex-kids who have proved themselves and came a long way. Now don't ask who they are!

Oh man, you make me feel like you got unbanned so quickly!

Coming back to your post, till now i found you equally dumb as DreamFan. Now i feel you are above him in dumbness. Above posts prove it.

Most of the kids available on our forum these days just spamming. Learn from many legendary ex-kids who have proved themselves and came a long way. Now don't ask who they are!
Exactly my point..
There is a difference between quality and quantity. These kids are in need of a proper lesson on that. Making 100s of useless comment or posts won't make you famous or popular or influential. Worst part is- after sometimes people will completely ignore these members. So grow up, attention seeking is not needed at all. If you bring some quality and value in what you are doing, people will start valuing you. You don't need to keep on commenting, even if it doesn't have any meaning or value.

Exactly my point..
There is a difference between quality and quantity. These kids are in need of a proper lesson on that. Making 100s of useless comment or posts won't make you famous or popular or influential. Worst part is- after sometimes people will completely ignore these members. So grow up, attention seeking is not needed at all. If you bring some quality and value in what you are doing, people will start valuing you. You don't need to keep on commenting, even if it doesn't have any meaning or value.
Understood.(y)

Thank you :smile2:.

Please please vote for Shreetama
Type ---- send it to 56263

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock