Good News My cousin (age 10) has been selected for Super Singer Junior on Star Jalsha

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DreamFan I am not mentioning You Bro, because you dont behave like that. First Time In This Forum I am So Much Frustrated and Angry With Any Member. Dont Behave Like Egoistic Kid. You are 18 year Old. You Are Mature Enough To Understand All Of This. First You Ignore All Of Us. You Got So Much Chance. But I think Now You Dont Deserve That. @Bapun Raz bro many time requesting you to submit marksheet. You ignoring him, now you gave him angry reaction. This is really shameful act done by you.
Acc to me he is not 18+ bro that's why showing such childish behaviour.

If you don't post your cousin's picture with you. This will be disturbing on whole different level. You would be labelled a children stalker because of your #1 post.
It's not for fun. How we believe those pictures. We want to post his Aadhar Identity. Even he some illegal in this also. And how we believe him , yaar?

It's not for fun. How we believe those pictures. We want to post his Aadhar Identity. Even he some illegal in this also. And how we believe him , yaar?
Anna, he is a வேட்டைக்காரர். He stalks reality contestants. Then also little children.

Request to Members.. Please Don't Make This Is Big Issue...

Its DDF not a Supreme Court..

So leave it for DDF Admins Team
You are saying as if he cares what team says or even the admin!

@DreamFan still waiting for your proofs as confirmation on both of the thread. If they are not available or posted then you are No.1 cheater cock of DDF. Officially. Period!

You are saying as if he cares what team says or even the admin!

@DreamFan still waiting for your proofs as confirmation on both of the thread. If they are not available or posted then you are No.1 cheater cock of DDF. Officially. Period!
Bro are you tell about @RajKumar bro?? And why he Will be a cheater?? I didn't understand it. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock