My Digital DVB-S2 Satellite Finder..

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Few months back i had bought Solid Digital DVB-S2 Satellite Finder... its a amazing product for sat trackers.. No need of power,Recievers to track the Sats... we can add as many as sats in the list...we can add,edit any sat names,Transponders..

Features:
Support DVB-S2, DVB-S Signals
Multi standard demodulation and Decoding
Use LCD to display the satellite signal strength and quality.
set up L.O. of the LNB and the parameters of satellite TV, finding satellite signals accurately.
Buil-in controllable LCD backlight and signal alert speaker.
Built-in 1800mA lithium battery
USB data update

The price is Rs 3600=00 ..

5JJeW5l.jpg
K5XRcYo.jpg

including courier charges to your area Rs 3600 or courier charges seperate ?

Yes. Solid provides free delivery across India.

By the way, its the most costly solid satellite meter. Good snaps Mr.Bhat

Can you share some snaps from your device connecting with any satellite? Would love to see how the other settings on Display looks like.

Really helpful gadget. I might buy in future if decided to track any sat. I am not entering into C band tracking though.

Exactly.. its very helpfull people like me who r having difficulty in Climbing roof with all Equipments.. likes of FTA Reciever,Power suply cord, Display device and others....Thats the reason i had decided to buy this Satmeter although its costly...

Good gadget bhat ji.. available online? If yes give me link. I am thinking of trying it. As you said it is very difficult to take all equipments. And sometimes I am disturbing my wife for minor adjustments at dish. And also, with this, we can tune even when electricity is not available.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Good gadget bhat ji.. available online? If yes give me link. I am thinking of trying it. As you said it  is very difficult to take all equipments. And sometimes I am disturbing my wife for minor adjustments at dish. And also, with this, we can tune even when electricity is not available.

Solid SF-345 Digital DVB-S2 Satellite dB Meter

:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock