My Dish TV SD STB Got Updated.

• Thread starter Maveli
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 91
  • Views: Views 38,796
How to manually change the IF Frequency, Polarity, Symbol rate etc? Please help

Press ok & status design will show > press green button > press red button 2 time > go to tp list > press 7531 (not display on screen) > & change parameters

If you newbie Dont Try IT baby

Ok go for it. Guide you if you face problem. Nothing special in it. Just confirm me which box u use?

2088 trick didnt useful 4 my stb. Manually 22k switch & pid change no facility.

Skele said:
nskaran said:
You are welcome bro iqbal008.

dear nskaran bro, i tried to updated my Zenega cd1004is (current version: 4.47 - 1.34). But it fails.
After i pressed the start it says looking for new software, and then reboots without any software update. any idea.
Note: At present i am using only NSS6

Would be much obliged for any help

I have the same problem bro ..
please help me ..

Srimal said:
Skele said:
nskaran said:
You are welcome bro iqbal008.

dear nskaran bro, i tried to updated my Zenega cd1004is (current version: 4.47 - 1.34). But it fails.
After i pressed the start it says looking for new software, and then reboots without any software update. any idea.
Note: At present i am using only NSS6

Would be much obliged for any help

I have the same problem bro ..
please help me ..

dear nskaran bro, It got 10 min to start. i highly appriciate it if you can send the message to me. Thanks ...

Srimal bro, see Post # 81 in this page. that is what i sent to everyone. (I got that from nivin bro).

nskaran said:
Srimal bro, see Post # 81 in this page. that is what i sent to everyone. (I got that from nivin bro).

Dear Nskaran, i an tring to updated my Zenega cd1004is (current version: 4.23 - 1.48). But it does not update and STB reboots without any software update and continue to power on and agian reboot in loop till I disonnecy the Power Supply.

any idea how to upgrade manually.

Would appreciate your assistance.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock