My dishtv HD setup box is upgrading & restarting

zameersza

Reaction score
Dear Friends,

Need your help, my DISH TV HD setup box when i turn on its show upgrading & after update finish its restarting.

its keep on repeating the same, i dont know how to stop and watch the channels.

it will be greateful, if any one can help to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Its happened to me also and my self i found the soulution. When restarting just just hold menu button and do restore factory settings.

I also had a similar problem some days back where the STB was not starting.I pressed the power button the STB for about 5-10 seconds and it automatically started updating and the STB restarted and everything was OK.

But now after 2-3 days I have a problem where all the NSS6 TP's and channels are showing no signal and all the asiaset TP's are fine.Please could anyone let me know what could be the issue. I don't think alignment could be an issue.Any suggestions and solutions would be welcome....

Yesterday few channels were showing no signal, I have done a channel search and those channels were gone. Today I will check again and give update on that.

Dear Friends,

I tried pressing the power button for 10 sec many times but nothing happen, please find the screenshot of error in the below link.

i call the technician he said it cannot be repaired as many getting the same problem, thats why i am planning to get the new box.

Incase if any body aware of this issue & if know how to resolve, please reply.

With Best Regards,
zameer.

Please copy & paste this link in your browser; Dropbox - 20150416_182415.jpg

Anish Moideen said:
Yesterday few channels were showing no signal, I have done a channel search and those channels were gone. Today I will check again and give update on that.
Update: In my case, now channels are back and STB is working fine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock