My expirence with TATA SKY + HD

anantisback

Reaction score
Dear all,
I am staying in mumbai.I ordered my TATA SKY + HD on 3rd Feb via telephone and amazingly it got installed at my home on 5th Feb afternoon as per committed by tata sky.
I selected grand sports pack annually for Rs. 3604 and HD box is priced at Rs. 3999.Since i made online payment via credit card,i got a six months EMI scheme.
The box and remote is cool,very compact and performs all features as promised in the ad by tata sky.Interface is attractive and all channels work very well.
I am really thrilled to watch world cup on HD.Guys please watch it. its worth paying Rs.50 to see your favorite cricketers with such a great clarity.At present tata offers only 6 channels in HD which to me is a bit disappointment.Also tata forces you to take any add on pack compulsorily for 3 months which is again causing unnecessary cost to user's pocket. I made this complaint to tata sky and amazed to receive 4 calls in one day and an assurance that my opinion will be informed to higher authorities.I also showed dissatisfaction towards not showing MOVIES NOW a commonly available channel.
[/align]
All in all so far i am very satisfied with services and real thanks to TATA SKY + HD for making my cricket world cup like never before.

thnx for sharing with us brother:up:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock