My forum centuries !

Posting for the first time in this thread. Managed to get 17768 throughout 6 years without doing anything and just being funny I guess. And since it's now illegal here now so my journey ends here as i feel suffocated without it. Thanks you so much Bapun Da and Siva da for your wonderful company and guidance here at DDF. :kiss2: :hello:
I will start with "Thank You for your contribution":hs: I'm sure you got those 17768 reactions for following the rules properly, contributing in a quality way and very importantly by not making fun of others' hard work :clap2:!!

What a shame that you had to post this after doing so much to the forum. It seems like you still didn't understand the reason for Team's decision. Your first post after coming back is pointing fingers towards moderation, despite you yourself serving in the Team at the highest role for quite sometime. I'm sure you know what you did on that thread was wrong and the decision that the team took was correct. We know you well and your stay at DDF had been fairly smooth. We didn't have any problem with your witty comments, wherever they were appropriate. However, this does not mean that you can go on a spree with such stuff at irrelevant places, especially when someone is spending so much time in creating something for the sake of the forum. You did this despite knowing the fact that, another member got banned for the same reason. Coming up with strange comparisons with WC man of the match awards doesn't justify it. Still, the comparison you made was with the positive impact that the particular player had on a match, not the negative. So, even if that point of view was considered, your vote to Independent TV was never justified.

Lastly, I have noticed you gave a "HaHa" reaction to your ban post! Deep down, I don't think you are actually laughing at that. Your ego is hurt and you are trying to hurt the Team's ego back by giving that mocking reaction, as if you don't care even if we ban you for being funny! We ban people to make them realize their mistake, and you know that too. However, here you are, coming back after a ban and doing the same thing again. It's Ok, we get it. We can't stop you if you made your decision to leave, However I would personally like you to continue (Following the rules of course), it's up to you though :tup: Thanks for mentioning my name in your post, I appreciate it!

PS: If you want to continue this discussion, We would move it to TTT section, as this is not the right forum for it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock