DDF Exclusive My in-depth review of Tata Sky HD

I found a flaw over there.

He has installed it at top of wall, angles could have drilled in the side so when heavy wind blow happens they won't get bend.
We're planning to cover the roof with cement sheet in the future so this doesn't matter. Once the sheet is done we will shift it on top of it. So this is just for one year 😀

We're planning to cover the roof with cement sheet in the future so this doesn't matter. Once the sheet is done we will shift it on top of it. So this is just for one year 😀
Other than that, everything looks shiny. Not only the dish but also the yellow and grey combo paint on wall are looking so nice.:love:

A
Any advantages in this box compare than other box..except card less.
None that i know of. It's latest and HEVC supported which is future proof. I think even the one with card is HEVC supported(atleast the latest card ones). Only Tata Sky DVR doesn't support it. Other than that all STB's are good. Last week there was a software update which also came on this first.

A
Any advantages in this box compare than other box..except card less.
Old non hevc was good it was offering excellent picture quality...backlight was set to 5 and sharpness to 25....in new hevc box backlight set to 10 and sharpness 55...

From this you can understand the difference....in plain terms picture quality is dull in new hevc box

Old non hevc was good it was offering excellent picture quality...backlight was set to 5 and sharpness to 25....in new hevc box backlight set to 10 and sharpness 55...

From this you can understand the difference....in plain terms picture quality is dull in new hevc box
Sorry bro no offence but i think those who haven't experienced the ones with the card will not find any difference. I'm perfectly happy with the PQ and it's way too bright and colorful for me. I think you should let people decide this for themselves since your post might actually make many people not want to get Tata Sky. You also said Dishtv has better PQ which i don't agree. These are very subjective imo. It's like saying for SD channels CRT has better PQ than LED. It is the truth which we can't avoid but if you keep reiterating the same thing it gets boring.

Last edited:

Dullness or I can say lack of sharpness is only an issue in Humax HEVC HD STB, no other STB has this issue.

I don't know who gave u the wrong information.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock