Seeking Help My internet Tv Remote malfunctioning help to reset

maheshav

Reaction score
Only few keys are working, touch pad keys ect.. are not working on Airtel Internet TV remote
and it is malfunctioning randomly , so can some one please provide steps to re-set & re-configure the Internet tv remote .

Last edited:
Try removing battery cell and reinsert them. Remote runs on its own software and might hang some time.

Check your Software version for Android and remote if they are up to date. Factory reset of the box can be the last option before calling to the engineer.

I'm not using internet TV.. But once try unpair and pair again

The problem is only paired buttes are Working ( Panasonic TV remote),
NOT the remaining buttons like touch pad, voice control ect...

Check your Software version for Android and remote if they are up to date. Factory reset of the box can be the last option before calling to the engineer.

You mean Factory reset of STB or Remote ?

I know how to reset STB , but can you please provide steps to re-set remote and reconfigure the remote ( It is WiFi remote it seems ).

>>Check your Software version for Android and remote

When it is installed engineer upgraded to latest , after that their is no new sw for both Android/STB and remote.

how do i check remote Software version ?

Last edited:
You mean Factory reset of STB or Remote ?

I know how to reset STB , but can you please provide steps to re-set remote and reconfigure the remote ( It is WiFi remote it seems )
I thought it is a Bluetooth remote,

I was talking about STB reset.
But before that try this
Settings=>Advance Settings=>Application reset.
Application reset will ask for password, use 0000, it might reset all apps including remote.
And yes, it is a Wi-Fi and IR remote.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock