My new 4kUHD d2h box

Sorry guys 1 mistake from side..My TV does not support dolby digital audio...So i cant tell you about that..When i select dolby digital it is reverting back to auto mode...

@ Sandeep23, Nice ss and detail review, How does the mini EPG Looks? Also are their ads of d2h in mini EPG ? Pls post ss of the same, thx.

DDS Audio via HDMI is disabled. Only stereo is enabled. And DDS audio volume level is fixed like in prev. HD box.

Sandeep23 said:
Whenever I try to praise d2h from my heart they messed it up. I booked the box online for 5990. For which there is no installation charge of 375 Rs. as I am an existing customer. 375 Rs. charge is for new customer & you have to pay it to the engineer visiting your house. They created 2 work orders for the same. Accordingly 375*2=750Rs. balance is deducted from my a/c without my knowledge. Engineer who visited my house didn’t charged single penny for the same. He even changed my LNB(Which is working fine) & also changed the wire from LNB to jointer. As usual CC guys denied to give it back to me. So after some heated & then normal conversation with their seniors they agreed. I also informed this issue to Nodal officer of maharashtra. He agreed to help me. So my first work order got closed (Got 375Rs. back) &waiting for second order to get closed.
Those who opted for 4k box you might face this prob. So pls.do check ur a/c. Don’t get surprised talk with CC & nodal (if reqd.) & get your prob. Solved.
But once again I would say whenever I tried to praise them…..(Contd.)

They have also debited Rs. 375/- from my account even though I am an existing customer. How do I get it back?

Send Them Mail Then It Will Be Credited Back

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock