My new Airtel internet TV or I should say horrible tv

• Thread starter Sky fan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 5,607

Sky fan

Reaction score
Today after 4 days from when I ordered in Amazon some id*ot technicians came and installed the product,they had no idea how to start the product,they don't even know the startup process,they were 4 guys all id*ots,after asking from someone over the phone they start the product but a error code came 'ITV-001' they said either viewing card is defective or box is defective and left the place..I am shocked to see the customer service Airtel is providing very pathetic,now I called the service centre and they said they will sent some another technician soon.

I advised you in another thread not to discard your TS HD+PVR. Connect it back and enjoy. There is nothing to match HD DVR (TS or ADTV )as of now!

Last edited:
Today after 4 days from when I ordered in Amazon some id*ot technicians came and installed the product,they had no idea how to start the product,they don't even know the startup process,they were 4 guys all id*ots,after asking from someone over the phone they start the product but a error code came 'ITV-001' they said either viewing card is defective or box is defective and left the place..I am shocked to see the customer service Airtel is providing very pathetic,now I called the service centre and they said they will sent some another technician soon.
Contact Nodal officer if you don't get proper help.

Thanx bro

I'm using Internet TV for nearly a year

Don't worry you won't regret after the installation issues were taken care of.

Recent update brought long awaited Amazon Prime along with ALT Balaji and features like catchup TV & from the start till now this one year definitely Airtel Internet TV handled apps & dth tv viewing part effortlessly.

You'll experience the best experience very soon.

Recent update brought long awaited Amazon Prime along with ALT Balaji and features like catchup TV & from the start till now this one year definitely Airtel Internet TV handled apps & dth tv viewing part effortlessly.
Amazon Prime is free with internet tv connection or we need to subscribe?

The ITV-001 message simply indicates that the device can not get a connection or not connecting to internet !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock