My new Airtel internet TV or I should say horrible tv

• Thread starter Sky fan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 5,633
Now the error code 6 coming i.e account suspended low balance

Check whether the box is up to date since its not yet working ask the service provider whoever you're talking to.The Box should have some pre installed software update before installation.Most probably it should have been done if not ask them to update first.

Low balance error means they havent recharged your account yet after recharge it should be fine.Everytime there will be a subscription check if not recharged nothing will work neither DTH or Android Apps.It will show errors.

Check whether the box is up to date since its not yet working ask the service provider whoever you're talking to.The Box should have some pre installed software update before installation.Most probably it should have been done if not ask them to update first.

Low balance error means they havent recharged your account yet after recharge it should be fine.Everytime there will be a subscription check if not recharged nothing will work neither DTH or Android Apps.It will show errors.
Urr new connection took how many hours to get activated?

Urr new connection took how many hours to get activated?

I bought it in a different way I ordered from a local Airtel dealer in the afternooon which is basically a mobile shop they recharged within the time my box reached me in the evening from Airtel Official Franchise near me where they pre installed certain updates & most probably they might activated before installation itself I haven't waited even a second.

So two things one is pre installed updates & whether they recharged your dth a/c that you should verify.

I bought it in a different way I ordered from a local Airtel dealer in the afternooon which is basically a mobile shop they recharged within the time my box reached me in the evening from Airtel Official Franchise near me where they pre installed certain updates & most probably they might activated before installation itself I haven't waited even a second.

So two things one is pre installed updates & whether they recharged your dth a/c that you should verify.
They called up and said that they activated my account but if the error code is still showing they need to change the box.

They called up and said that they activated my account but if the error code is still showing they need to change the box.

Did you received any intimation in your Registered mobile number regarding your account status the recharge amount and validity and your customer number.

Now the service centre guys are saying that which ever box they are activating is giving the same error code so they have sent an email regarding the concern to the higher authorities.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock