My new DVB T2 antenna to get free Doordarshan DTT channels

@ramanishankar
I'm ain't getting any High Definition channels. Probably they telecasted it only for commonwealth and Asian games.

minogold said:
Today I got my DVB T2 Antenna via Amazon. Was able to scan 5 TV channels and 3 Radio channels in Chennai. The PQ & AQ are fine.

TV CHANNELS
1. DD Podhigai
2. DD National
3. DD News
4. DD Sports
5. DD Bharti

RADIO CHANNELS
1. AIR Tamil
2. AIR Marathi
3. AIR Vividh Bharti

I have a Sony Bravia LED with DVB tuner

DVB T2 Antenna via Amazon link...? :huh
price plz..:shy
I have a Sony Bravia LED with Digital Scan available ...:eek:hya

If we buy any of the DVB T2 Antenna or Any electronic item from china via online shopping sites then is we get it directly after paying online?
Or what steps plz do some knowing

@ TtTtT... As of now this antenna is available only through Amazon.in to the best of my knowledge and they do not accept cash on delivery for this antenna. They deliver only upon prepayment through online banking modes. Since it is delivered through one of the vendors in India we needn't be worried about the country of origin.

minogold said:
@ TtTtT... As of now this antenna is available only through Amazon.in to the best of my knowledge and they do not accept cash on delivery for this antenna. They deliver only upon prepayment through online banking modes. Since it is delivered through one of the vendors in India we needn't be worried about the country of origin.
Though I purchased from Amazon.in, it was delivered directly through international courier. Must be from China.

Hi people in Chennai. We are able to catch DD National HD Feed via this DVB T2 antenna. I didn't checked the digital transmission for quite some time owing to some repairing work at home and today happen to connect the antenna to my Sony Bravia and was stunned to see the PQ & AQ of DD National HD. Even the SD versions of DD News & DD Sports are applaudable. But need to improve the PQ in DD Podhigai.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock