My New Inverto quad port LNB

• Thread starter jkaza
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 16,232
Thanks Dude

Thanks for prompt response, but one of the members also suggested
IDLR-QUDL40-EXTND-OPP

I wish to buy the best, budget is no issue, request if u can suggest the best even apart from above OR among above 3
How many ports you are going to use? If only 1 then there are better options with more cost from same Inverto brand. Let me know, else going with any of these premium black LNBs are worth the value. If cost doesn't matters then find the prices online and get whichever is costly (LOL).

How many ports you are going to use? If only 1 then there are better options with more cost from same Inverto brand. Let me know, else going with any of these premium black LNBs are worth the value. If cost doesn't matters then find the prices online and get whichever is costly (LOL).
I am planning to upgrade to TS transfer+ HD & 1 another parallel TS HD ( another room) m being newbie in tech not of much knowledge, hence request the stalwarts for suggestions with link preferably. Thanks

I am planning to upgrade to TS transfer+ HD & 1 another parallel TS HD ( another room) m being newbie in tech not of much knowledge, hence request the stalwarts for suggestions with link preferably. Thanks

Personally i use one TS HD DVR and one TS Transfer with Inverto Super LNB. It has one port and splitter does the job. The one cable from LNB is divided into two using splitter and connected to TS Transfer box and other one has been again divided by a T Connector and connected to both tuners of TS HD DVR.

Anyways, you could simply order the box and TS technicial do the rest as they feel feasible.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock