Good News My New SunDirect HEVC Stb & Channels SS

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 65
  • Views: Views 23,996

Vicky

Contributor
Reaction score
Yesterday evening,sundirect team,replaced my hd stb to new hevc stb @ free of cost :happy

Here's the few stb ss & i will post the channels ss soon :wink

6KQ19L8.jpg

N7qBgeW.jpg

Jqz68u5.jpg

6hrmW48.jpg

4Xbf8z9.jpg

UPK3DiU.jpg

aQ1qE7O.jpg

z6x6GI1.jpg

fe6Ht5h.jpg

Review:

1) Pq is improved in both sd & hd channels.

2) Sound quality also increased in hd channels,before very low volume in my old hd stb.

3) EPG & menu features also good in new stb.

4) During the change the channels,remote also running fast in new stb.

5) Recording file format .ts in new stb,but in old stb .trp format,so old recording content not working in new stb,my above 3 years shinchan collections not working :tears::tears:

For change the multi language audio/language button not working & now for change the multi language alt button in remote & they not change the old remote for me.

Channels ss posted in 3rd page of this thread,

Good News - My New SunDirect HEVC Stb & Channels SS

Last edited:
Congrats @Vicky Bro Enjoy The Stunning PQ of HD Channels(y) and Bro its really bad that your all old recordings are now wasted:(

Congrats bro. SD is doing really good with this STB replacement!

Now as everyone going with HEVC box, i am also thinking to replace mine old box and get a new one.
Are you not using it already bro? I thought you were, when you said about the quality of SD channels and 1080p upscaling in the GD thread when I asked.

Are you not using it already bro? I thought you were, when you said about the quality of SD channels and 1080p upscaling in the GD thread when I asked.
I have hevc on second connection bro.. still using old box on primary connection.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock